Responsible for all in-house requests for creative film and videotape editing and serves as both creative and editorial resource for projects from inception through finished master. Ensures excellent creative product and financially profitable process. Reports to Director of Integrated Production
• Handles creative editorial on demos, test commercials, client presentation videos, new business show reels, client sales meetings and industrial videos.
• Handles any internal production editing including, content video, casting presentation tapes and director reel montages. Edits "for air" commercials when appropriate.
• Makes Gifs, Animations, Cinemagraphs etc…
• Works on Premier
• Can Color correct footage, within the Premier suite
• Can Record and mix audio
• Can shoot content video
• Orders editing supplies. Maintains AVID editing system and components.
• Keeps abreast of technological advances in editing capabilities and recommends upgrades when necessary.
• Periodically distributes editing show reel to agency to keep visibility high and encourage new creative projects, and therefore increase profitability.
We embrace diversity at Y&R. In fact, we celebrate it. We have different backgrounds. Passports. Genders. Orientations. Beliefs. We have different skills, ambitions and talents. We’re fresh out of school and we have years of experience. We’ve come back from serving our country. We’re returning after starting our families.
We are inclusive. Full stop. Diversity enriches our culture, enhances our worldview and makes us better partners to our clients and better citizens of the world. Our differences add up to a stronger whole, because it takes all kinds of people to build all kinds of brands. We are Y&R. And we Resist the Usual.
Y&R is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Dedicated Email: Melanie.Cody@yrbrands.com
US Mail: ATTN: Melanie Cody – 233 N Michigan Ave. Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60601
Dedicated Phone: 312.596.3034