The Temp to perm Client Finance Manager works closely with Account Services to monitor staffing, agency compensation, and profitability on assigned client accounts. May work with Y&R and partner agencies on global accounts.
• Ensure compliance with client contract.
• Client billing administered per individual contract terms
• Work closely with Shared Financial Services on client billing activity.
• Maintain a pro-active stance in helping to resolve problems and key issues on clients.
• Manage working investment on clients (accounts payable, accounts receivable, unbilled inventory/revenue).
• Act as liaison with WPP offices and administer inter-company service agreements between companies.
• Manage various client reporting requests
• Client audits, compliance, procurement
• Month-end close, including revenue recognition, reporting and commentary
• Work directly with Marketing and Finance clients to assist in developing budgets
• Participate in the monthly actual preparation
• Work with Account Teams in the development of annual scopes of work
• Develop and price a manpower utilization plan against an approved scope of work
• Internal reporting of manpower utilization for staffing decision and client profitability development
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ yrs experience working in service industry, ideally advertising or media
• Strong analytical skills, highly logical and with a meticulous eye for detail
• Proven ability to interact and pro-actively work with colleagues and clients of all levels
• Sufficient professionalism and presence to liaise with clients and procurement re rates and reconciliations
• Highly organized with the ability to handle simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
We embrace diversity at Y&R. In fact, we celebrate it. We have different backgrounds. Passports. Genders. Orientations. Beliefs. We have different skills, ambitions and talents. We’re fresh out of school and we have years of experience. We’ve come back from serving our country. We’re returning after starting our families.
We are inclusive. Full stop. Diversity enriches our culture, enhances our worldview and makes us better partners to our clients and better citizens of the world. Our differences add up to a stronger whole, because it takes all kinds of people to build all kinds of brands. We are Y&R. And we Resist the Usual.
Y&R is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.